[Northkeep] Grub N Garb! Next Wed

Camin Bradbury mysryael at gmail.com
Thu May 21 20:53:30 PDT 2009

Depending on the size of the string, you can teach them to make trims for
garb. We taught the younger set to string the beads, then to do a single
crochet in finger braiding, with a bead slide in every ten stitches or so.
We gave the trim to whoever asked for it at the end of the day?

Annecathryn who is still trying to work out that
whole transportation thing.