[Northkeep] A note on moderation...

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 10:28:10 PDT 2009

Normally moderation is an inconvenience for everyone, but eminently workable on a timely basis.

If his Excellency requests that I moderate the list, I certainly will, but I'm kinda busy right now so it may be tomorrow or Wednesday before I can get to sorting through the garbage to find useful emails.

I haven't had to moderate the list in about 8 years, and I'd prefer not to have to do it now since, with an event coming up, it might leave the group without a functioning email list until I can get around to babysitting it.

So - whether or not I agree with whatever you have to say aside, if you are going to be getting the Baron worked up, please take it off list.

Thank you,

The list shlub.