[Northkeep] Running Around At Practice

Dennis England sirbalvin at att.net
Tue May 26 18:30:48 PDT 2009

Mostly well said Jeni. ;) (Hugs to you guys. BTW) As a single Dad who still
wanted to play SCA I used to pay various teen or preteen girls to keep Alex
busy while the fighting was going on and then would have him present them
w/a token to thank them for spending time w/him at the end. It worked out
well at the time.

Riddari Balvin