[Northkeep] A note on moderation...

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 26 21:10:40 PDT 2009

replied privately

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jennifer Duffee" <jennifer.m.duffee at gmail.com>
To: "The Barony of Northkeep" <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] A note on moderation...

Because Marc is the moderator of the Northkeep email list...he was just
making it known that if the Baron requested he moderate the list, it would
make public email communication very very slow going...and with Castellan
event coming up, the inconvenience level would be raised.

Why are YOU continuing this if the Baron said to stop?

- Jen