[Northkeep] Running Around At Practice

Dennis England sirbalvin at att.net
Wed May 27 04:41:53 PDT 2009

My apologies regarding my late posting on this subject. I have been out of
town since last Thursday and just got in last night. When I answered Jen's
post I had not read the request to stop posting. My error. I was merely
sharing how I handled the problem of bringing my child to events. I liked
the directness of Jen's post if not exactly the way it was phrased.

Riddari Balvin