[Northkeep] Grub & Garb - Newbies!!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 14:06:10 PDT 2009

Yes, there will be 2 extra 10 year old newbie boys at practice tonight. I have spoken with their mothers and they will have everything we can't provide (cup, etc).

I will have Avi's new helmet and the old one (I am not sure if it meets current Ansteorra standards or not) and the rest of his armor. What I am mostly lacking at the moment is a sword for him. His didn't really make it back alive from Gulf and I haven't had time to make his new ratan cored one yet... If I get off email now and finish up some work stuff I might be able to before practice...

What is really cool is that it is the moms who are the ones really interested in the SCA, the boys think fighting with swords is totally awesome but the moms are all ready to start sewing and getting personas. Both of these women are planning on coming to Castellan too!

Zahava