[Northkeep] fabric help

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 13:35:16 PST 2009

fashionfabrics.com and denverfabrics.com are two of mine.

Birnley and Trowbridge also has very good wools.  They are suppliers to re-enactors, and their wares, while not the cheapest, are selected with folks like us in mind.  The red-orange cassock Diarmaid has recently begun wearing is of madder-dyed wool broadcloth from B&T.

Talana