[Northkeep] Saturday heavy weapons practice?

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 05:05:06 PST 2009

This weekend is coronation,I cannot attend as some others cannot also. So what does anyone think of an unofficial practice at a local area? The weather is gonna be great and we havent been outside practicing in town for awhile. Light weapons and anyone just wanting to get out are most welcome. Lets kick it around a bit and see what happens.

In service,
William of Northkeep