[Northkeep] QUEEN'S CHAMPION ( FEAST Reservations) CLARIFICATION

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Thu Nov 5 21:52:40 PST 2009

I think we need a little clarification here.... HE Elisabeth is talking
about Coronation feast having a waiting list. Coronation is this
Saturday in Duncan.

We are NOT taking reservations for feast for Queen's Champion, next
weekend at Will Rogers Boy Scout Camp. Feast for Queen's Champion will
be purchased on a first-com-first-served basis at gate.

Hope that helps.

Lynn the Inquisitive