[Northkeep] Scribes and Wannabes

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 14:26:13 PST 2009

Greetings everyone,

I have recently been asked to coordinate Baronial scrolls, and would like to restart the Barony Scribal Guild. Since my schedule is very hectic, which will change in Mid-December, I have decided that the best place and time to meet would be during regular fighter practice, Wednesday nights from 7-9 pm at the VFW at 6th and Peoria. I get off work at 7 pm, so generally arrive around 7:30 pm. Here, there is adequate lighting, lots of table space, and good friends.

For anyone who is interested in doing scribal work, even if you've never held a paint brush before, I will be at fighter practice tonight with charters, paints, and my laptop to show you all kinds of really great work. If you are interested but cannot make it, you can e-mail me or join the Northkeep Baronial Scribal Guild at Yahoo Groups.