[Northkeep] Armor night

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:06:48 PST 2009

It's at our (JP, Gilyan, Ludo) house in Mannford OK (about 40 minutes west
of downtown Tulsa).  Directions can be found at :

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AW5zHESjGvxgZGN2bjVjYjZfMTdnNTZ4a21kcg&hl=en

You can also use Mapquest or Yahoo maps, but you can't use Google Maps (they
are out of date for our area).

It's at 7:30 pm nominal start time, although Ludo tends to have every other
Monday off, and if you call him, you can come out earlier.  I'm not usually
home until 7 pm.

We require people to bring some cash to cover material costs of whatever
they use.

JP

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 1:33 PM, willowdewisp at juno.com <willowdewisp at juno.com