[Northkeep] Thanks to you all

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Wed Nov 4 14:58:38 PST 2009

Greetings unto the Barony of Northkeep and the Northern region,

First let us apologize for the tardiness of this missive, we fear that the stress of the last few weeks has caught up with us, leaving us both exhausted and ill.

Its hard to begin to thank all those that made last weekend a memory to be cherished, Their Majesties, Her Highness, all the landed Nobles that made the journey, the baronies of Namron, Northkeep, and the cantons of Chemin Noir, Skorragarðr, the host of friends and supporters that where there and have been there for us. The list goes on and on. You can be sure that in the near future we will put our best effort into thanking all of you personally.

A special thanks to the autocrats and event staff that were so kind and generous, offering your support and providing for all that we needed, you did a wonderful job, once again showing the skill, dedication, and generosity you have shown so many times in the past.  It was a most auspicious event and the feast was awesome.  Everything went so smoothly and will be etched into our hearts for eternity.  The weather was beautiful fighting glorious and the displays of skill, talent and pagentry were just amazing.

It is with glad hearts that we begin our journey together with you as your Baron and Baroness. We both already hold such pride and love of this Barony and Kingdom that we are overcome by the honor we have been granted to serve all of you and the Crown of Ansteorra. It is our goal to prove ourselves worthy to be counted among the great linage of leadership that has preceded us, and dedicate ourselves to the growth, leadership and service of Northkeep.  We thank you again for the opportunity to serve you.

Yours in Service,

Facon and Keigan
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep
Lord and Lady of Chemin Noir