[Northkeep] Post coronation Celebration

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 09:53:49 PST 2009

Greetings,

It is with great honor that HL Gunnarr and I have accepted the privilege of hosting the post coronation revel for Prince Owen Aeddan ap Trahearn ap Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Gwent ap Bredd ap Camden ap Anarward and Princess Genevria di Betto di Adriano. This is your invitation to join us in the celebration.
There is tent space on our lands for those that are traveling. A port-a-pot has also been arranged. We have plans for a fire and some entertainment. We ask that everyone bring their own libation, a midnight meat will be provided. Mostly we hope that everyone will enjoy the AWESOME gentles that will be there.
This is the same lands that Northern practices have been held. There is a map posted at: http://eldern-hills.ansteorra.org/archerymap.htm
You may contact me at (580)658-3441 or Gunnarr’s cell (580)284-1767
Looking forward to seeing everyone,
Lady Muirenn inghean Chonaill

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less