[Northkeep] QUEEN'S CHAMPION ( FEAST Reservations)

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Thu Nov 5 18:27:13 PST 2009

Greetings Eve!

When I was looking at the feast menu on the Coronation site earlier I noticed they
had a Feast Reservation form--there was no notice whether feast is full or not--you
might want to go ahead and fill it in.  Good luck!  Hope you have a good time!

Aoife

On Fri Nov  6  0:00 , teresa hardy <tresehardy at yahoo.com> sent: