[Northkeep] (no subject)

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 23:16:05 PST 2009

    I'm embarrassed to say I didn't twig till last night that we didn't pick up my chair as we were leaving Harvest of the Axe/Investiture Saturday night (on the other hand, my husband never did twig till I asked him :)
    It is a folding lawn chair containing a memory foam pillow and covered by a faded purple and black Celtic
throw.  Lord Charles (or whosomever be in charge of lost and found), can I make arrangements with you to reclaim it?  I will be at Populace meeting at the end of the month, or at Queen's Champion a week from Saturday.  What is convenient?

                                                                                        Baroness Catrin