[Northkeep] Children's Activities at Queen's Champion?

Katherine A. Herndon bka28252 at nerdshack.com
Wed Nov 11 06:54:18 PST 2009

On Nov 11, 2009, at 6:47 AM, Jerry and Teresa Herring wrote:

> I am trying to make that happen but I am having trouble hearing back
> from
> the MOC.
> Is there someone else who is willing to step up and take over? I
> know we
> have to have at least two none related adults and one of those
> persons has
> to have passed the official SCA background check.

I can be the "second" but I can't be the official MoC-in-charge
because I haven't done the background check.

In a nutshell, I need to keep my kids (and possibly Their Majesties'
kids) entertained, whether there are official activities or not.  I'll
just plan on bringing plenty of kid-entertaining stuff.  If you come
up with someone to put together official activities, I'll join in.
And if not, we'll do our own thing.

Rosamund