[Northkeep] Weather for Queen's Champion

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Thu Nov 12 08:07:43 PST 2009

Hi Guys,

Marcus Quietly, our own weather guru, has sent the following info on the
weather for this weekend at Queen's Champion. Remember to dress
appropriately. And because of the warm weather we are still
experiencing, ticks, fleas and other bugs will still be around, so
remember your bug spray.

Lynn the Inquisitive

*Friday: *Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind between 11 and
17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

*Friday Night: *Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind between
5 and 9 mph.

*Saturday: *A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high
near 62. South wind at 8 mph becoming west northwest. New rainfall
amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

*Saturday Night: *A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. New rainfall amounts between a
tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in
thunderstorms.

*Sunday: *A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with
a high near 57.