[Northkeep] Queens

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 12:19:10 PST 2009

As it seems we are beginning to beat a dead horse, and feelings are getting hurt, however unintentionally, and sides are being taken, may I suggest this discussion be taken offlist?  It takes courtesy, and greater courage, to address an issue of delicacy in person, which is where the most benefit from this might occur.  We are a people who work, and play, together: now is the time for courage and honesty to step up an meet with chivalry and honor.

In service from the shadows and the depths of a kitchen, with a guarded heart and open mind,

Kale
 In ancient times, cats were worshiped as gods. They have never forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett