[Northkeep] Photography

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 22 13:20:05 PST 2009

I am planning a class on event photography, including how to take pictures without your flash in court.  I am told that there might be some interest in this.  Unfortunately, the earliest I will be teaching this formally will be at Winterkingdom.  I was thinking about doing a run-through at a needleworkers night (or possibly a fighter practice), if there is any local interest in that.  If so, please let me know, and I will make arrangements to make it happen.

Marc/Diarmaid