[Northkeep] An interesting looking event...

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:00:04 PST 2009

Wow, kind of a medieval garage sale?  If there is an all-church (non-profit
org) garage sale, surely that doesn't fall under the "vendor" definition?
Why would it be different for SCA?

We could call it the Northkeep Trade Faire or something.  If held in the
dead of winter, the general public would probably flock to it (so many of us
garage salers are starting to have withdrawals by late Feb and early March).

Franziska

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> What if for a January Fighter Practice we organized a local SCA Trade Day.
> People could bring SCA related stuff that they want to trade, sell, or give
> away and we could do a whole bargaining and bartering kinda thing.
>
> Kindly
> Ian

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius