[Northkeep] FP @ VFW

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 20:59:20 PST 2009

Man, it was a pretty good one.  Just me, Thorvald, Wiggen, Evangelos, Ludo,
and Jonathon were there.  There was also a brand new guy named Chris who
came out and did very well.

Wiggen, Evan, Ludo, and myself all worked on groundwork last night (brought
a piece of Gilyan's carpet).  It sucked (I hate fighting from the ground),
but it was good practice.

We spent a good time talking through various scenarios, grounded and mobile.

Good times.

JP

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.