[Northkeep] Thank You & Welcome....

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Mon Nov 2 11:00:33 PST 2009

Amen!
A big Vivat to Their Excellencies Ian and Kelandra and a big Welcome and Vivat
to their Excellencies Facon and Keigan!

On Mon Nov  2 18:03 , Ciana <ciana at cox.net> sent:

>I would just like to Thank Ian & Kelandra for all the hard work they have done
over the last 3 1/2 years for our Barony. I can't even think of everything that
they have done but I do know that the list is a LONG ONE!!! Things that I can think
off off the top of my head are: the Barony has grown under their caring hands.
We've gotten new pavillions, new coronets and I know that new chairs are in the
process of being made. They have done alot for the Barony and I think each of us
needs to take a moment and say "THANK YOU"!!!

>I also would like to welcome our New Baron & Baroness, Facon & Keigan!! Good
Luck!! :-)