[Northkeep] thanks for the help

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 12:01:58 PST 2009

I would like to say a big thank you to Pooky, Tanner, and Autumn for their help with children's activities at Harvest of the Axe. You guys were so great things would not have gone nearly as smoothly were it not for your help. Also thank you to Your excellency Keigan for all the baked goods, to Lynn for the cupcakes, and to Tara for the cookies without your baked goods our children's tea would not have been the same. Again thanks to all.
In service to all who share the love of the Dream,
Lady Eve Donald