[Northkeep] I am sorry I wasn't there

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Nov 2 11:58:37 PST 2009

I won't be at coronation because I have to get the last of my stuff up here but I Will be at Queen Champion  to do gaming in the hall  Hopefully I will be at fighter practice with rules to the game Whist and cards. I will not be there a week because of having to get stuff.
I am having problems with finding interesting or period decks. I Think it would be more fun if our decks looked period. I have a way of making a period deck but I don't have a printer right now. If any one has a printer I could use and color ink they would be willing to spare please contact me.
In the Renaissance they printed the cards on blank pasta board(poster board and left the back plain and didn't wax them and sold them on the street.
I have attached the picture if you want to try.
willow
I have a picture of a full 52 card deck and I thought we could use a printer and print on card stock and cut them and have a period deck.
willow