[Northkeep] Revel And Wedding Celebration

Clint cmcullum at cox.net
Wed Nov 4 18:00:27 PST 2009

Alexander and I would like to extend an invitation to our house for those who will not being staying or going to the festivities after coronation Saturday night. We will set up the fire pit and you are welcome to bring your drums, chairs, drinks and what ever else you like. We have room if you need to crash as well.

Our address is 908 SE 71st Oklahoma City, OK 73149. If you take 240 to 35 North then take the first exit which is SE 66th. Go infront of the Arbys and we are the 1st house on the left on SE 71st.

Hope to see you all there.

Please let us know if you will be coming so we will know how many to plan for.