[Northkeep] pending submissions

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 13:41:09 PST 2009

(Kingdom) College Action:
Badge: The name was corrected on the forms to the registered version (Ana María de Cerdanya) and the badge
was forwarded to Laurel.

That was in the November Ansteorran Gazette. You are past Kingdom.
It is in Ansteorra's October Letter of Intent to Laurel. You are at Laurel.
Your badge is "In Commentary" at Laurel, as step they say "takes at least three months". So, tune in in January or February, I guess.