[Northkeep] Submissions news

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 16:49:58 PST 2009

Facon's badge, Ulf's device and Perrin's device have all been registered by
 Laurel.

Amadeo's name and device are still 'in proofreading', meaning a decision
has tentatively been made, but they aren't telling us what it is yet.

Mercedes' badge is still 'in commentary', which means heralds all over the
Knowne Worlde are having a chance to weigh in on it, pro or con.

Karl's submission is still before the kingdom college and I haven't found
any decision.

Evan's and Keigan's have been published in the December ILoI for commentary
 by the kingdom College. No commentary has been published yet.

Who else am I supposed to be watching for?

Kevin