[Northkeep] No farspeaker tonight

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 10:19:01 PST 2009

It seems I was way too optomistic. But having only two workdays last week and a very busy holiday at home, and playing catchup with deadlines now at work, the farspeaker list will not be ready by tonight. Wednesday night fighter practice isn't looking too good either.

I can pull an unformatted report for anyone who wants it any time you like and send it electronically, and I can look up any information I have upon request, but the printed version is going to take a while.

I'm sorry.

Kevin