[Northkeep] Queen's Champion Gate shifts

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Nov 9 22:15:32 PST 2009

greetings

since most of the archers ive spoken to can't make site till after 5 pm on
fri set the archers on the 6pm to close fri day night, i don't know how many
are staying sat.
but if you have trouble filling those slots with non rapier people, let me
know , i'll work on filling them,if i have to set them myself.
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur