[Northkeep] Grub N garb

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 12:10:00 PST 2009

    No grub, but if people wanted to, they could still dress in garb.  Might be festive, what with the holiday and all.  Besides, aren't we all thankful for the SCA so we can dress like we all really want to?  I know I am.  Wearing 18 feet of amber necklaces and Celtic knotwork gets you stared at at the office.

                                                                                                        Catrin