[Northkeep] winter kingdom blues ( aka HELP !!! )

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Oct 1 15:54:37 PDT 2009

greetings unto the populace of northkeep !!

it is with sad tidings that i open this missive ....
the one good location that we knew might be available ,( plenty of classrooms,good kitchen, plenty of outdoor space for
" active " classrooms, and plenty of parking ) just called me today to say they didn't choose to allow us to use there property , ( but they would pray for us ; )

at this time even january dates are getting mighty close, and we still don't have a viable site.
does anyone know of any place that doesn't believe we are evil,doesn't want a small fortune, and isn't busy hosting sports events every weekend ?????
preferably in one of the many northkeep zipcodes ?????

we already have 1 application for autocrat and 2 bids for feastocrat , so a site is all we need  !!!

if we can't find a viable site very soon, we  may have to cancel winter kingdom this year .....
( i don't want that , none of the landeds,  current or soon to be , want that, )
 what say you the populace of northkeep ???
do we cave in like some wimpy trimarin ??? and cancel winterkingdom ??
or do we stand up and fight with every last arrow, spear, sword, club, and bloody arm we can ,
find like the populace of northkeep and foil this evil trimarin plot to make northkeep look bad  ???

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur