[Northkeep] winter kingdom blues ( aka HELP !!! )

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Fri Oct 2 06:24:24 PDT 2009

I would like to point out that what is really holding us back is the feast.
>From sites that were discussed earlier, many were rejected out of hand
because there was not an adequate kitchen.  Many one day events do not have
a feast.  I realize it's not the popular answer, but it is an answer.  If we
look for a site that will accomodate the classes only, perhaps we will have
better luck.

Mercedes