[Northkeep] Winter Kingdom Site

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 08:06:08 PDT 2009

I'm behind on emails, but if no one has said to check on this, please, do
so Tara.  The last weekend in January is what we were looking at last I
heard (I"ve been out of town for a couple of days so I'm not sure if that has
changed).  Please find out prices and availability and let us know asap,
and thanks for checking.

Keigan

In a message dated 10/5/2009 8:50:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time,