[Northkeep] Winter Kingdom Site

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Tue Oct 6 10:42:47 PDT 2009

Well, I am not an autocrat for the event(though a previous one), I am willing to make a night to drive up there, and let me assure you that we continue to plan to have this event.  It has in NO way been written off or is there discussions about not having it, all gears are moving forward trying to work it out, I, myself was on the phone a good deal of the day calling various site idea's I had, and I know others are working on it as well.

On that discussion, If we cant find a site with a kitchen, my thoughts on it are no big deal, we are a Barony known for our feasting, both formal feast and feast in our own camps.  I have no doubts that all if we pool our efforts and someone was willing to head it up that we could put together a mobile kitchen the likes of which has rarely been seen and crank out a feast of the same quality as we always have.  What are others thoughts on this?

So if anyone is worried that the event is not going to happen know that many are still working to ensure that all will be resolved soon.

Yours in Service,

Facon