[Northkeep] Posts

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 09:06:25 PDT 2009

Just remember it can be taken too far. I get utterly annoyed, and any more just delete, "replies"' that say "I couldn't agree more" or "you're dead wrong", with no other information and THE THING THEY'RE REFERRING TO OMITTED.

Kevin, Kurmudgeoning

Catrin commented:
    This is a good idea and makes for a neater, as well as courteous, post.  It
only takes a moment to start at the bottom and hold the backspace key till you
get to the pertinent post.  I have often been lazy about doing that but I will
try and remember it in the future.  Thanks for a good idea.

when Karl Kontributed:
Guys, can everyone do us all a favor and start chopping your posts, restricting
it to your replies and a little bit of what you are replying to.  Its a bit
unwieldy reading your post and the thirteen peoples replies before yours.
Especially in digests.