[Northkeep] Cleveland's New Traffic Light

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Fri Oct 9 22:08:31 PDT 2009

Actually it is right before the bridge that leads to the traffic light.
It is a temporary light because they are doing construction and it lets
one lane of traffic at a time go.  Very stupid but since they have the
bridge down to one lane.....it is the only way to do it!!  :(

Ly Ciana O'Hara
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra