[Northkeep] Posts

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 01:25:05 PDT 2009

    And that's quite right too.  Maybe if we tried to be a little more tidy with "re" posts but kept enough information from previous posts to make it clear what we're talking about.  Also forgiving if the above is not done consistently.  After all, consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds...that's what I keep telling myself.

                                                                                   Catrin, inconsistently