[Northkeep] Harvest of the Axe

Charles Of Portsmouth sca_anthonyowen at live.com
Sat Oct 10 04:54:45 PDT 2009

Ian,

I this has been discussed but due to time, work, and moneys I will not be
able to make it to Protectorate (as of right now) things can change in an
instant around here so I have found out but, I would like to see all of us
get together and see where we are with in the next week or so. As for me not
being a stranger I will try on that as well.

In Service
Charles Of Portsmouth