[Northkeep] Fighte practice

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Oct 22 11:04:16 PDT 2009

Hi everyone
I just want to tell everyone how much fun I had last night.
It has been a long time since I have been able to sit down with very creative people and make things with them. I learned more than I taught.
I want to apologize. I really am a novice at mask making. But I come from a time that if we wanted to do things we just jumped in and did things. We also we liked to do things in groups because that way we could pool information and the Sum was greater than the part.
Learning and doing and creating is the fun of the SCA for. I haven't had that  opportunity in a long time and really, really thank all of you for that.
willow the person