[Northkeep] Kenmare Meeting

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Sun Oct 25 06:58:51 PDT 2009

Our preference for the date would be the weekend after (that is--not
Thanksgiving weekend).  Some may be journeying out of town for the
holiday and on a personal note Damon will be in France that weekend.
However, if Thanksgiving weekend is chosen, Ismet will still be here.
Regardless of which weekend is chosen we are willing to host if
desired.  Evening is our preferred time slot, but we bow to whatever
gets the most people here/there.

Ismet and Damon