[Northkeep] ...favorite SCA moment?

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:52:46 PDT 2009

First -- "Suspicious Header" -- Everyone please change the subject line when you reply to Ian.

Second -- I really don't do "favorites" when it comes to memories.  Sorry, I just don't (it has to do with how I view all history as equal in importance).  There are things I do have fond recollections of (such as becoming a Barony; most of Livia's time as Seneschal -- including the picking up the trash; a particular revel that I think Blackfox hosted once upon a time (Tom and Alanna were there , so that should be a hint about when *that* was...); Talana's Laureling, that sort of thing).

M/D