[Northkeep] What was your favorite SCA moment?

Loralei loraleiriney at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 11:24:48 PDT 2009

While I have had several 'WOW" moments within the SCA over the last 20 years in Ansteorra and Atenveldt...I am thinking that THIS coming February, @ Estrella...when my Daughter, Venora, takes the heavy battle field beside me will be the ultimate WOW moment....

Lann

In a message dated 10/26/2009 3:43:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,