[Northkeep] US-64 just before Cleveland

Jennifer Duffee jennifer.m.duffee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:41:52 PDT 2009

Thanks everybody for the alternate suggestion(s)!! I've lived on this
stretch of highway for nearly 30 years and I've never seen it so messed up!

I also need to pass on that Hwy 64 East towards tulsa from Hwy412, one lane
of traffic is also blocked off for construction, so it can be congested and
inconvenient at times.

- jeni/gg