[Northkeep] Demo Saturday and Trailer

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 10:19:35 PDT 2009

Same here, I can move the trailer around on dirt with my trannie in low range, but I can't road it like that. But I will be available from 8:00 on (or earlier if anyone wants) to let people into the trailer to take stuff out, and I'll make arrangements to be there to put it back. Or, if anyone wants to come get it, I can give directions. If you come before 4:30 today, be aware the keys are in my vehicle here at work.

Kevin