[Northkeep] Winter Kingdom Site

Etienne de St. Amaranth northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 5 11:11:05 PDT 2009

Clothiers' Seminar is a big draw in Calontir among the non-fighting
crowd.  Fashionable fighters attend too.  Fighters with wives or
sweethearts who are into period clothing go as well.

 From a "can we draw any Calons to wInterkingdom" perspective this one
is not the best event to conflict with.  But if drawing Calons is a
possible advantage but nit a necessity, then it should not be a major
concern.

Also as a side note, the Crown will be at Bryn Gwlad that weekend.

Etienne