[Northkeep] Not the right...

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:25:03 PDT 2009

By the way, I do need to express -- it's not the fact that the WBC has beliefs I don't share that is the problem.  It may come as a surprise, but pretty much everyone has beliefs that I don't share.  They are just really aggressively unpleasant about it.  I've had dealings with them on other discussion lists over the years, and it is my opinion that they are more interested in the attention (and negative attention is great) than having any sort of dialog or exchange of ideas.  I'm not in fact certain that it wouldn't make them perfectly happy to be martyred for their beliefs.  But there it is.

M/D