[Northkeep] Not the right forum for this, but I am needing to say it somewhere...

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:28:56 PDT 2009

> From: vickie at balloonsbyvickie.com
> What are we discussing

The Westboro Baptist Church, from Topeka, Kansas.  They travel about the country, staging demonstrations at various places (places of worship, cemeteries, what have you), and expressing their position on a number of topics.  Mostly these tropics stem from their position that God really does not care for same sex relationships, and that all the world's ills can be tied back to this.

But you don't have to take my word for it.  A simple Google search for their name should pull up some information.  I'd suggest that you visit their website, but it appears that once again they have lost their service provider.  Their Wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church ) has had its editing disabled so that people can't keep going in and changing it to whatever their interpretation is.

M/D