[Northkeep] Fw: Not the right forum for this, but I am needing to say it somewhere...

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 00:38:28 PDT 2009

    After I wrote this, I cleverly noticed that as of my writing, the demonstration was about 8 hours in the past.  Just as well, as wise heads pointed out, a counter-demonstration would have been exactly what they wanted to validate them.  If only we could put to the test Marc's remark that they might just love to be martyred for their sick beliefs.

                                                                                       Catrin