[Northkeep] Update?

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 14 07:40:18 PDT 2009

Well news arrived last night from HE Chang in Bonwicke and they are not going to be able to move their event. If they did so they would loose their site and their autocrat and that is just to much to ask. So we need to look at another date besides the 30th of January.  We can try for earlier like the normal date of December the 12th or 19th, or go all the way at the end of February on the 27th, or aim for the Kingdom A&S date of Feb the 13th and see if we can get a different site.

What ever happens we need to move quickly and decisively.

Kindly
Ian