[Northkeep] Have a line on a site!

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:27:56 PDT 2009

I spoke with First Presbyterian Church about using the Bernsen Community Life Center at 8th and Boston.  It is available on December 19, February 13, and February 27.  I have a price sheet, and they are quite reasonable - we can have the whole fourth floor (6 classrooms) for $270 base rate.  They also have a gymnasium and large conference rooms for additional cost.

We cannot do a feast there - they only permit caterers from their approved list.  On the other hand, how about doing a feast/pot luck/revel at the VFW hall afterwards, if it is available?  It's only about a 3 minute drive away.

I can personally vouch that the Bernsen Center is lovely and adequate to our needs, and I used to work with the woman who does the reservations.

I have .pdf files of the policies, paperwork, and price list.  Who wants it?

Talana